Online Video Poker at Gaming Club Casino
Online Video Poker is much simpler than table Poker, but it follows the same hand rankings and is a useful place to start if you want to try your hand at Poker card tables. There’s also a unique fun in the simple, satisfying Video Poker games! At Gaming Club Casino you play in your browser, and start enjoying the action and rewards of world-class Video Poker games.
Video Poker Rules for Beginners
A lot of different versions of Video Poker have developed over time, and you’ll need to check our software for the rules of the specific versions that you want to play. What is always true is that you need to build the best hand that you can, according to standard table Poker hand rankings.
After you’ve bet up to 5 coins, you’ll be dealt 5 cards from a single deck, you can keep or discard as many cards as you like to create a better hand, but you must do it all in one turn. You’re then paid out according to your final hand. Big wins are waiting for you at Gaming Club Casino and Video Poker can be very rewarding when you play with us.
Simple Strategies for Video Poker
The cards that you’re dealt in Video Poker are pure luck, but you can decide which ones you want to keep and which you want to discard. As you play more, you’ll have better insight into how to manage your cards for yourself, but there are also strategy charts to show you exactly which cards you should keep and exchange in any situation. This strategy works well for most games:
- Royal Flush: Hold 5 cards, discard 0 cards
- Straight Flush: Hold 5, discard 0
- 4 of a Kind: Hold 4, discard 1
- 4-Card Straight Flush – Inside Draw – Hold 4, discard 1
- Two Pairs: Hold 4, discard 1
- 4 cards toward a Royal Flush: Hold 4, discard 1
- 3-Card Royal: hold 3, discard 2
- 4-Card Flush: Hold 4, discard 1
- Ten to King in any suit: hold 4, discard 1
- Full House: Hold 5, discard 0
- Flush: Hold 5, discard 0
- 3 of a Kind: Hold 3, discard 2
- Any pair of Jacks or higher: Hold 2, discard 3
- 3 cards toward a Royal Flush (Sequential or non-sequential order): Hold 3, discard 2
- 4 cards toward a Straight Flush (Sequential or non-sequential order): Hold 4, discard 1
- Any lower-ranked card pair: Hold 2, discard 3
- 4 cards toward an Open-ended Straight: Hold 4, discard 1
- 3 High Cards: Hold 3, discard 2
- 2 High Cards: Hold 2, discard 3
Players Please Note: In Jacks or Better, High Cards refer to Jack, Queen, King and Ace, and not Ten through Ace as in other games.
A Little Video Poker History
Compared to our other online casino games, Video Poker has quite a recent history. The game was introduced to land-based casinos in the mid-1970s, as the world made the transition to the PC age. The first Video Poker games were simply monitors hooked up to Central Processing Units. The graphics today are far superior, but the basic premise of the games has remained the same.
The technology boom of the 1980s boosted the Video Poker market, and the game became a lot more popular in Las Vegas. The improved selection and decreased pressure on players has kept them a hit in Sin City to this day, and the 90’s internet explosion has made them hugely successful at online casinos like ours too.
Video Poker Games at Gaming Club
We offer a great selection of Video Poker games at our casino, the most popular of which are:
- Jacks or Better Video Poker
- Tens or Better Video Poker
- Deuces Wild Video Poker
- Bonus Video Poker
- Double Bonus Video Poker
- Double, Double Bonus Video Poker
Play and Win with Video Poker
At Gaming Club Casino you can enjoy state of the art online Video Poker games on your mobile or on your desktop. Take advantage of the very best in casino entertainment and sign up with us. Big bonuses will boost your chances of winning too, and the fact that this game has a low house edge will also count in your favour. Enjoy the very best Video Poker online at Gaming Club Casino and see if you can build a winning hand!